1. Growth of employment in the ICT sector
This indicator is calculated by subtracting the total employment in the ICT sector for the previous year from the current year and then dividing it by the previous year and finally multiplying it by 100.
2. Percentage of workforce involved in the ICT sector by gender in large establishment
This is calculated as a percentage of the total workforce in the ICT sector over the total workforce of Mauritius
3. Enrolment ratios in
No of students in primary, secondary divide by population in that particular age x 100
4. Pass rate at
(b) SC level
(c) HSC Level
Pass rate at CPE, School Certificate and Higher School Certificate.
5. Proportion of students examined in an ICT field of study (as a % of total number of enrolments)
No. of students examined in ICT at SC/HSC divide by Total no. of students examined at SC/HSC exams
6. Percentage of students enrolled in tertiary education in an ICT field or an ICT- dominated field (of the total number of students)Both sexes
Number of students enrolled in tertiary education in an ICT field or an ICT- dominated field divided by the total number of students enrolled in tertiary institutions.
7. ICT Professionals supply from tertiary institutions.
Planned output of PhDs, graduates and diploma holders in ICT from tertiary institutions.
8. Percentage of tertiary education institutions with e-learning courses (of the total number of tertiary education institutions
This is calculated by dividing the number of tertiary education institutions with e-learning courses by the total number of tertiary education institutions.
9. Percentage of students studying ICT overseas at tertiary level
Number of students studying ICT overseas at tertiary level divide by the total Number of students studying ICT (both locally and overseas)